Pages

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

YES to GOD study...

Hey...I have never backed out of a YES to GOD study, which is a good thing since I'm the hostess. But, I am going to have to on this one.
Still reading the book.
Just need a little break from a committed blog post as I seek more depth with God.


When we finished the Behind Those Eyes study with our dear friend Lisa Whittle, we were talking on the phone and she advised me to take a break from doing the studies when God prompted me to do so.
At the time, I didn't feel a break was necessary, but I really need to take her wise advice right now.
I feel prompted.

I know you understand.


Our enemy, he is just nothin' to mess around with.
There is a reason we are to be alert like it tells us to in the Bible.
Because when we're not and he swings and knocks the wind out of us, catching our breath isn't so easy.
I just need to breathe my sweet Jesus in right now.


I am so sorry.
I will be praying about a fall study.
And I hope you finish reading this book as Liz Curtis Higgs' is a fabulous author who knows how to get to the point.

Love you,

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

all is forgiven girl....i understand COMPLETELY!!

many, many hugs,
kim

Heather said...

Hi Lelia,

breathin' in my sweet Jesus too...

http://heathersutter.blogspot.com/

love ya
Heather =)

Suzanne - Daughter of the King said...

Praying for you as you rest in Him during this time. Praying for Him to keep and guard your back and all about you and your land (including your husband, children and grandchildren). He is your sustenance and ever present help in time of need. God bless.

Suzanne

HisPrincess said...

Take the rest you need Lelia. No need to apologise!

Blessings
Sharon.

Paula said...

Yay, comments restored. Glad I let you know lovely lady. Email me when you get time; it's tough, and I'm here for you. Will email you something from Joyce Meyer that might help about distractions. Love ya! xoxo

Paula V said...

Good for you. God will restore you and give you the rest you need...a rejuvenation!