Pages

Monday, July 13, 2009

YES to GOD study: Ch. 3: Embrace Faith & CH. 4: Embrace Truth


Welcome, welcome!


So glad you are here. Today we will be discussing 2 chapters. I'll come back by later tonight and post my thoughts, but I'll put up Mr. Linky if any of you have posted yours so we can read yours now.


Today we are celebrating Alivia turning 8 and she wants to go swimming.
So I sit poolside today instead of inside on the computer.

Although, when you get to the age where a skirted swim suit and a cover up shows you care about what your fellow swimmers have to be witness to,
a trip to the pool just doesn't make my heart beat the way it used to.

Oh well...off to the pool I must go.

I'll be back tonight after the birthday girl is tucked away.


If you have something to share from chapters 3 & 4 on your own blog, please sign up below.


~Many Blessings~


4 comments:

Runner Mom said...

Tell that precious girl,Happy Birthday!!"

Hugs,
Susan

Edie said...

Happy Birthday to Alivia! I hope you enjoyed your day by the pool. Boy I understand the whole bathing suit dilemma. LOL.

Anonymous said...

awww baby-girl is 8!! Happy Birthday dear Alivia!! Hope you two girls enjoyed the day together!

hugs....

Jill Beran said...

Hope the little miss had a happy day!! I finally have the book and what a good one it is!! This chapter on faith was exactly what I needed!! How does He always know?!?! Looking forward to read your take on things, Jill