Pages

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

YES to GOD study post is coming soon!

Welcome to

Hello dear friends!!

I was trying to post last night, but my old school computer wouldn't cooperate and this morning I was too rushed.

I had to go to Omaha with my husband Gene this morning to meet with his surgeon to find out why his back isn't healing and on the way received a phone call from my sister who filled in for me at work. I work for my Grandparents and my office is inside their home. When my sis arrived, Grandma was on the floor and soon begin to throw up. The ambulance was called and she was taken to ER. Found out her potassium is low and she was dehydrated, but her will to live is small: "I'm tired of swimming" is what she told my Grandpa while leaning her head on him.

I just returned home not long ago and am heading outside to get Alivia off the bus then up to the hospital. Please forgive me if this final post becomes a YES to GOD Wednesday post, but I need to tend to my family. I will do my best tonight to post, so check back later if you have a minute.

God bless you & I can't wait to hear what God spoke to your heart in the final chapter of this book. This study was incredible to say the least!

If you want to sign up for the next YES to GOD study of
Lisa Whittle's book, "Behind Those Eyes" beginning NEXT TUESDAY, September 23rd, then scroll down and sign up! I had the chance to visit some blogs this weekend and have enjoyed meeting you and can't wait to visit the rest of you. So get signed up if you're not and don't forget to invite a friend...or 5! :) Expect much from a God who has much to give!

See you in a little bit.
Love you,

17 comments:

Paula said...

Hi Lelia, my thoughts are with you at this time, and I pray that your grandmother feels better soon, and her will to live is renewed. All my love and blessings, Paula :-)

Paula V said...

Girl, absolutely do NOT ask for forgiveness for not posting. Honey, family first (well God first) but you know...family before ANY blog post. My heart breaks for you and for your poor gramma...her words broke my heart "tired swimming". I'm probably half her age but I sure know what she means. I feel like I'm doggy paddling most days and I KNOW that is NOT what God wants from me or any of us.

You go girl...look at those gals signed up. 35! Woo-who!
Soo much love to you, sweet one.
Paula

Laura said...

I'm praying for Gene, that God will bring healing. Bless you, Lelia!

Runner Mom said...

Bless your heart! Do not worry about the blog! We will be praying for you and your preciuos family!! God bless!
Love you!
Susan

Pamela (His maidservant) said...

Lelia-you know you, Gene, and your gramma are in my prayers. I have this lecture tomorrow on Immunodeficiencies and infectious diseases I need to review tonight. I can't post until tomorrow night anyway.
As you take care of everyone in your life, don't forget to take care of your self!!

In His Graces~Pamela

LynnSC said...

We will be here when you get back... go take care of your family.

And... by the way, my Yes to God Tuesday post is on Wednesday most of the time... there have even been a few Thursdays and a Friday. No matter what day they get there, they are exactly what my heart needs to hear while my hands are typing.

We will be praying,
Lynn

HisPrincess said...

Please don't worry about us!

I will pray that all is well with your family...did you get any answers about Gene's back?

Unknown said...

You and your family are in my prayers! And don't worry about posting. You said yes to God today by tending to your primary ministry. We can hear about the study later :) Take care and update us on Gene and your grandmother as well when you can.

Yolanda said...

Lelia,

I continue to pray.

Love,
Yolanda

Sharon said...

Hello,
I am new to your site, and I am overwhelmed!! Awesome! I look forward to coming back soon.
I am praying for you and your family.
God bless
Sharon
ps adding you so I don't miss a thing!! :)

Jamie said...

I'll be praying for your family!

Pat N Fl said...

Praying for you and your family. Your are right were God wants you so don't worry about posting. I will be part of your new bible study and look forward to getting to know you and the other ladies.

Shell in your Pocket said...

I hope your grandma feels better soon and I will pray that Lord will give the doctors wisdom.

I just joined your study...this is a first doing a study online but I am so excited and ordered my book!

Thank you for doing this. I added a button to my blog but I don't know how to add you blog address if they click on the button! Sorry!

-Sandy Toes

Shell in your Pocket said...

I just read your info and figured it out...YEAH!
-Sandy Toes

Laura said...

Lelia,
Praying for grandma too, of course...
Take care of those loved ones, friend. Let us know asap how they are.
thinking of you,
laura

Unknown said...

Praying for you and your family, sweet friend!

Prayers and blessings flow graciously upon you in the Name of Jesus!

Rebecca

TeriAnnElizabeth said...

Lelia,

You go with GOD'S strength wrapped around you tightly and we will be praying.

HE is your refuge. You let HIM hold your hand, lean on HIM or let HIM just hold you and carry you...whatever state, HE is there.

Love and praying,
Teri