Pages

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Then Sings My Soul Saturday


So many people, including Amy from Signs, Miracles and Wonders, the hostess of "Then Sings My Soul Saturdays", are enduring some really tough stuff right now. Last weekend on a getaway with my family I realized that either I trust God or I don't. I want to choose to trust Him with all of my stuff. My family, our check book, my desires...everything has to be given to Him and not taken back. On the way to camp last weekend my husband played this song for me and the tears would not stop. I want to live this life well for Him and I want all He has for me and my family, so I choose to Let Go and Let God. For more on this, scroll down and read yesterday's post. He is so worth all of the trials, the joys and the hardships. He really is.

To visit Amy and other bloggers to see what song is ministering to their souls, please click here to be directed to Amy's blog.

~Many Blessings~







13 comments:

Rhonda said...

What beautiful truth!

Debra Kaye said...

Thank you so much for sharing this with us. God bless you!

Paula said...

What a great message, and what a great song! A new artist for me to track down and listen to also! Have a blessed weekend, Paula :-)

Pamela (His maidservant) said...

AMen, Amen and Amen!!

In His Graces~Pamela

sharon brobst said...

As a mom this is sometimes so hard...but I remember when I came to realize that maybe "my" will for my children, my hopes and dreams for them was getting in the way of what God wanted to do in their life. I had to let go so that God could work...we just have to trust Him in all things...

Kelley said...

Awesome song Lelia!! This is my challenge as well, Letting go and letting God have HIS way. Thanks for the reminders in your last few posts that HE is not only in control, He knows the outcome of all my worries. And I need to remember, no matter how ominous the outlook, He promises to work ALL things for our good!!! You have a beautiful heart and I am so glad He made us friends!!

Love to You and all your family,
Kelley

Amy Wyatt said...

Wow! What an incredible song. It really spoke to me. Thank you for sharing it and for joining in this week!
Hope you are doing well.
Amy

HisPrincess said...

You just know what I need to hear don't you?

Trust is something that I just really struggle with...

Michelle said...

One of my favorite songs, always pops up when I need to hear it. Sorry I've been absent from the study. I haven't stopped reading.
I look forward to resurrecting my blog posts. :)

The next study sounds great. I just caught up on several of your posts and so appreciate you keeping it real.

Thanks for your thoughts and prayers. We're hanging in there, trusting God.

I started my Safety Saturdays posts again today. Check it out for information to share with Alivia, and let me know what you think. Blessings!

Vern ~ Inspired said...

That is great stuff!
I am always encouraged when I come visit you.

Love ya!

Unknown said...

I love this song. It is part of his life story. Extremely compelling. Thanks for sharing it.

Laura said...

Amen, sister! Just lay it down, He can handle anything you give Him!
Thinking of you,
Laura

Aunt Angie said...

I did as you suggested! Thank you for the idea---I guess my brain has been so muddled I didn't think of it before!
(http://sistersoffaith.blogspot(dot)com